DRAM on board and DRAM in slot(s)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Nicolas, Jan 21, 2005.

  1. Nicolas

    Nicolas Guest

    Hello,

    Does anybody know hwo I can otbain the following information using IOS
    command on a Cisco 1721 ?

    - Amount of DRAM on board
    - Amount of DRAM in motherboard slot(s)

    With show hardware you have the toal amount amount of DRAM. Show
    tech-support does not contain this information.

    Thers is a usefull command for flash -> show flash: all wich indicate
    amount of flash slot by slot

    System flash directory:
    File Length Name/status
    addr fcksum ccksum
    1 4113476 c1700-y-mz.122-4.YA2.bin
    0x40 0xF7FF 0xF7FF
    [4113540 bytes used, 12401532 available, 16515072 total]
    16384K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write)
    Chip Bank Code Size Name
    1 1 8917 8192KB INTEL 28F640J3
    1 2 8917 8192KB INTEL 28F640J3

    ....but I am unable to find same kind of information for RAM.

    Thanks for your help.

    Nicolas, Jan 21, 2005