    Dmitriy Stepanenko aka Mudropolk
    e-mail:
    ICQ: 112689047 phone: (38)(0626)41-93-06

    Dmitriy Stepanenko, May 10, 2005

  2. Dmitriy Stepanenko

    Chris_D Guest

    You could try
    http://www.anthonypanda.com/product.php?prd_id=113&opt_id=171

    I can only see 64m ones but it may be worth asking ..

    On 10 May 2005 05:04:18 -0700, (Dmitriy
    Stepanenko) wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >Does anybody know what vendors except Transcend and Kingston (and
    >Cisco itself) make DRAM modules for Cisco routers.
    >
    >Specifically, I want to upgrade a Cisco 1721 router from 32 to 128
    >(or at least 64) Megabytes, but as far as I know Transcend and
    >Kingston do not make 1721-compatible DIMMs larger than 32M and genuine
    >Cisco modules are _very_ expensive and take too much time to wait for
    >them.
    >
    >Thanks,

    Drop the ZZZ to reply

    Cheers ...

    Chris_D, May 10, 2005

  3. Dmitriy Stepanenko

    ch33t4h Guest

    1721 has a max of 48 megs of ram. go to ebay and search for opartnumber
    MEM1700-32D. The reason you want 32 is there is 16 megs on board
    already. plus the 32 megs gives you 48 megs total which is the max.

    ch33t4h, May 10, 2005
  4. Intel & Sharp

    X--Eliminator, May 11, 2005