DRAM / Flash types ?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Sebastien Mazeau, Sep 20, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    Does anyone know of a comprehensive web site that would enumerate all kinds
    of memory (DRAM and Flash) that one can use with Cisco routers ?

    I have a bunch of memory modules here with so different brands (AMD, Intel,
    SEC, Hyundai, Sharp), all with different serials on them, and I can't find
    on which routers I can use them. I obviously did some searches on google
    with those serials, but usually I fing nothing (there are replies, but not
    helpful at all). Examples ?

    1) Intel E28F016SA Flash (this one seems to be famous). OK, I found it's a
    16MB Flash card (well, this one, we could know with the "16" at the end of
    the serial), but I can't find on which router it works.

    2) And if I give you the DRAM SEC (that's the brand name, and it's Korean)
    KMM5361203C2W-6, 9848-H...

    Finally, is it dangerous to test them all on all my routers ?

    Thanks in advance,

    Sebastien

    Sebastien Mazeau, Sep 20, 2004