    soon as I click on the header bar to drag it it defaults to the covered
    bar. Any suggestions?

    , Dec 21, 2006

  2. Guest

    wrote:
    > Anyone discovered a way to drag frames around in PSCS3. The old header
    > bar over the main image seems to be hidden by another bar.

    Found it. There is new icon at the very bottom of the toolbar.
    Default at startup is to auto size image windows to the maximum which
    hides the image header bar underneath.

    , Dec 22, 2006

  3. Annika1980 Guest

    wrote:

    > Found it. There is new icon at the very bottom of the toolbar.
    > Default at startup is to auto size image windows to the maximum which
    > hides the image header bar underneath.

    I'm having a similar problem with the new Adobe Camera RAW. The ACR
    screen opens at a size larger than my screen resolution (1024x768) so I
    can't reach the bottom buttons without either minimizing my Windows
    taskbar at the bottom of the screen or resetting my screen resolution
    to at least 1152x864.
    Also, it won't let me decrease the size of the ACR window, but it will
    allow me to make it even bigger. I guess those guys at Adobe figure
    that everybody is using 30" Apple Cinema displays.

    Annika1980, Dec 22, 2006
  4. Annika1980 wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Found it. There is new icon at the very bottom of the toolbar.
    >> Default at startup is to auto size image windows to the maximum which
    >> hides the image header bar underneath.

    > I'm having a similar problem with the new Adobe Camera RAW. The ACR
    > screen opens at a size larger than my screen resolution (1024x768) so I
    > can't reach the bottom buttons without either minimizing my Windows
    > taskbar at the bottom of the screen or resetting my screen resolution
    > to at least 1152x864.
    > Also, it won't let me decrease the size of the ACR window, but it will
    > allow me to make it even bigger. I guess those guys at Adobe figure
    > that everybody is using 30" Apple Cinema displays.

    On the chance that this may also work on Windows, try hitting the button
    that maximizes the screen size for that window. On a Mac, if the window
    is already too large for the screen size, it'll shrink to fit, as it were.

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Dec 22, 2006
  5. Annika1980 Guest

    John McWilliams wrote:
    > On the chance that this may also work on Windows, try hitting the button
    > that maximizes the screen size for that window. On a Mac, if the window
    > is already too large for the screen size, it'll shrink to fit, as it were.

    Most windows have a box that toggles between minimize or full screen
    size.
    The ACR window has no such box and no way to control the window size.
    I guess that's why it's still in Beta testing.
    Oh well, what do you want for nothing?
    At least I figured out how to extend the trial period.

    Annika1980, Dec 23, 2006