    folders. Is there some lock I may have accidentally turned on? I was
    looking to reorganize everything, but this is preventing me from moving
    the clutter.

    Bradley Hayward, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Bradley Hayward

    Chet Guest

    Have you checked the settings for your mouse? You can set it so that you
    move by holding down the button or to click once to pick up and once again
    to drop. If not this then what happens when you try to drag and drop? Does
    drag and drop work for other functions like solitaire?

    Chet, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Yes, it works for all other purposes. I just can't move files and folders.

    Bradley Hayward, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Oh, and if I do try to drag a file somewhere else, it just returns to
    where it came from.

    Bradley Hayward, Oct 18, 2004