    something like Nero to do it. Is this correct?

    Thanks
    Charlie

    cc, Feb 5, 2004

  2. cc

    Boomer Guest

    cc wrote:
    > I have been ablel to drag and drop files to my CD burner but not
    > to my DVD Burner in Windows XP Pro.

    blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork bork bork.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. cc

    Zermut Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in

    > cc wrote:
    >> I have been ablel to drag and drop files to my CD burner but not
    >> to my DVD Burner in Windows XP Pro.

    > blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork bork bork.

    FOAD K-Man!

    Zermut, Feb 5, 2004
  4. cc

    Boomer Guest

    Zermut <> wrote:
    >> "Boomer" <> wrote in

    >>> blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork bork bork.

    >> FOAD K-Man!

    You seem to be having an identity crisis.

    Was it this that caused it?

    blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork bork bork

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  5. cc

    Boomer Guest

    Zermut, <> wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in
    >
    >> cc wrote:
    >>> I have been ablel to drag and drop files to my CD burner
    >>> but not
    >>> to my DVD Burner in Windows XP Pro.

    >> blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork
    >> bork bork.

    > FOAD K-Man!

    Please don't feed the troll.

    Thanks. :)