    Anyone who has an example, or any documentation at all about this?
    More specific I need to drop DDE links to Excel. Application is from 1989, if anyone need to now why it is not in .NET C#!
    / Jan

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFuIEpvbnNzb24sIE1DU0Q=?=, Aug 2, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFuIEpvbnNzb24sIE1DU0Q=?=

    Guest Guest

    Few here would be using winapi for implementing drag and drop.
    Try posting to a C++ or Windows API specific newsgroup:
    borland.public.cpp.language
    microsoft.public.vb.winapi
    borland.public.cppbuilder.winapi

    "Jan Jonsson, MCSD" <Jan Jonsson, > wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hi,
    > I need to implement drag and drop in 100% pure C++ and Windows API, not

    using MFC or simular.

    Guest, Aug 2, 2004

  3. I get 'cant locate server' on all this newsgroups. But I am a novice in use newsgroupd. If all this group hosted on a server with same name?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFuIEpvbnNzb24sIE1DU0Q=?=, Aug 2, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmFuIEpvbnNzb24sIE1DU0Q=?=

    Tom Dacon Guest

    on the msnews.microsoft.com newsgroup server, look for newsgroups starting
    with "microsoft.public.win32.programmer"; the one called
    microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui may be the best candidate if you want
    to post your question. Another possibility might be
    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32.

    But probably a better aproach would be to mine the newsgroups archives for
    groups.google.com using the search terms "win32 drag drop C++" and got all
    sorts of good hits. Try there.

    Tom Dacon
    Dacon Software Consulting

    Tom Dacon, Aug 2, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SmFuIEpvbnNzb24sIE1DU0Q=?=

    Guest Guest

    go to www.deja.com
    This is a web based newsgroup search tool.

    WKidd

    "Jan Jonsson, MCSD" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Guest, Aug 2, 2004
  6. > I need to drop DDE links to Excel. Application is from 1989

    did someone say thunking!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004