  1. How do I move something from a "draft" to a "mail currently being written,
    prelude to sending" status?
    Thanks. Jay

    janet watford, Feb 11, 2008

  2. janet watford

    meerkat Guest

    "janet watford" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:OZrj.13965$...
    > How do I move something from a "draft" to a "mail currently being
    > written, prelude to sending" status?
    > Thanks. Jay

    Highlight the draft.
    Go up to Edit.
    Move it where you want it.

    meerkat, Feb 11, 2008

  3. "janet watford" <> wrote in

    > How do I move something from a "draft" to a "mail
    > currently being written, prelude to sending" status?
    > Thanks. Jay

    If you've already created your destination folder:

    Right-click | Move to folder...

    Or, use the menu-bar, File | Save as...

    and save it to your destination folder or desktop.

    --
    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    http://www.jonregen.com/

    http://www.jonregen.com/audio/WORDS_MUSIC_2006-Finished_Wi.m3u

    http://cdbaby.com/mp3

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 11, 2008
  4. janet watford

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:26:12 GMT, "janet watford"
    <> wrote:

    >How do I move something from a "draft" to a "mail currently being written,
    >prelude to sending" status?
    >Thanks. Jay

    Same as the last time you asked:

    From: "janet watford" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: drafts to active?
    Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:20:14 GMT

    Evan Platt, Feb 11, 2008
  5. > On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:26:12 GMT, "janet watford"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>How do I move something from a "draft" to a "mail currently
    >> being written, prelude to sending" status?
    >>Thanks. Jay

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > Same as the last time you asked:
    >
    > From: "janet watford" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: drafts to active?
    > Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:20:14 GMT

    [*]@ntlworld.com and [*]@newsfe[*]-gui.ntli.net

    Probably can't find where s/he sent the "draft"
    to "operational". And, that is the same address
    characteristics of the one(s) who can't open
    and/or send their email.

    <looks under PC for piles of loose 1s and 0s>

    *SNAP* *FLASH* Hmmmmm, I bet that's what the
    Qu'ran means by "72 virgins"!!! So, you detonate
    your explosive vest in the mall -- and next thing
    you know -- you're surrounded by 72 posters from
    Virgin.net asking questions about their email...

    Dauuummmm - I'm convertin'!!!

    Nawww... You gotta ask yerself "Is that *really* heaven?

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 11, 2008