    given the option under "language" to copy the Spanish version. Would
    anyone have any ideas as to how to overcome this? Many thanks in advance
    to anyone kind enough to offer any help.
    Jeff Pearson, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Jeff Pearson

    Lester Bangs Guest

    download DVDShrink 3.14 (freeware) and use the Re-Author feature...

    --
    Regards

    Lester Bangs
    No [SPACE] to reply
    Bored ... Check out what drains my wallet.. consistently
    http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=ppurcell&sc=C&type=O&ls=D

    "Festivous for the Rest of Us" - Costanza Senior

    "Jeff Pearson" <> wrote in message

    > My brother just purchased a DVD burner and XCopy. Most of his efforts

    have
    > so far been successful, but for some reason when he tries to burn a copy

    of

    Lester Bangs, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Jeff Pearson

    Tim Pace Guest

    When you do I wouldn't mind a copy I have the English version but not the
    Spanish would love to see it.

    --
    Tim Pace
    "Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to
    Tim Pace, Feb 10, 2004
  4. I've just successfully burned this disc recently. Try DVD Shrink-
    it's a freeware program that can either burn 1:1 copies or compress
    DVD9 discs to a single DVDR. You can find it at
    http://dvdshrink.org/what.html

    I reauthored the DVD so I could create my own menus. The original
    disc had the most user unfriendly menu structure of any DVD I've ever
    seen.

    Prince of Orange, Feb 12, 2004
  5. Jeff Pearson

    Arch Stanton Guest

    The Spanish version is awesome! Actually in many ways *better* than
    Lugosi's version, but I love both of course

    Arch Stanton, Feb 12, 2004