    please complete discribtion about this utility and
    features
    thanks alot for helping me
    saeed allhazadeh, Apr 8, 2004

  2. saeed allhazadeh

    Guest Guest

    he was my chlid docter, think hes dead now i wouldent
    worry to much about him, evan when he was alive he was
    usless

    Guest, Apr 8, 2004

  3. saeed allhazadeh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > he was my chlid docter, think hes dead now i wouldent
    > worry to much about him, evan when he was alive he was
    > usless

    you must be eddie's mom.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004
  4. saeed allhazadeh

    Guest Guest

    how ever did you guess, now be nice to b my boy he might
    be a little retarded but hes a good lad and please try not
    stair at his 3rd check, i know it looks funny when he sits
    but its not his folt i was melested my a horse, so play
    nice, and eddie if your listening your dinner is getting
    cold and i want my foot rub

    Guest, Apr 8, 2004