    please complete discribtion about this utility and
    features
    thanks alot for helping me

    saeed allhazadeh, Apr 8, 2004

  2. saeed allhazadeh

    Neil Guest

    "saeed allhazadeh" <> wrote in news:1a05c01c41d6c
    $2de19b10$:

    > dear sir or madam:
    >
    > I have a problem in DR WATSON,I can't understand what do I
    > do with this utility?
    > please complete discribtion about this utility and
    > features
    > thanks alot for helping me

    From the XP Help file:

    "Dr. Watson detects information about system and program failures and
    records the information in a log file. In the event of a program error,
    Dr. Watson starts automatically."

    Perhaps you should begin by looking in the help files and moving on to
    the MS website or google.com for additional info...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004

  3. circa Thu, 08 Apr 2004 06:30:59 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > Perhaps you should begin by looking in the help files and moving on to
    > the MS website or google.com for additional info...

    Also known as STFW.

    Laura
    --
    I am Dyslexia of Borg,
    Your ass will be laminated.

    Laura A. Robinson, Apr 9, 2004
  4. saeed allhazadeh

    Neil Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > circa Thu, 08 Apr 2004 06:30:59 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > said,
    >> Perhaps you should begin by looking in the help files and moving on to
    >> the MS website or google.com for additional info...
    >>

    > Also known as STFW.
    >
    > Laura

    yup. But that's not likely to be a newbie kind of thing to do. I really
    should be more helpful from time to time...

    ;)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004