    annoying. Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance

    Carrot

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fycm90?=, Jun 20, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fycm90?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:46:03 -0700, Carrot <upside_down_carrot@(remove
    this part)(and this part cause I'm bored)hotmail.com> wrote:

    You use an overclocked system?

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 20, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fycm90?=

    Rick Guest

    Is this on an AMD64 or EM64T platform running either Windows XP
    Professional x64 or Windows Server 2003 x64?

    If so, you need to provide details about your hardware setup?

    If not, you are posting in the wrong news group.

    Rick, Jun 20, 2005
  4. I currently use a Windows XP 512mb ram Pentium 4. I dont beleive it is an
    overclocked system and it seems it has only started doing this since
    downloading some windows updates a couple of days ago.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fycm90?=, Jun 20, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fycm90?=

    Rick Guest

    And this is not a Windows XP Professional x64 problem! You are posting
    in the WRONG news group.

    Rick, Jun 20, 2005
  6. "Carrot" <upside_down_carrot@(remove this part)(and this part cause I'm
    bored)hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I currently use a Windows XP 512mb ram Pentium 4. I dont beleive it is an
    > overclocked system and it seems it has only started doing this since
    > downloading some windows updates a couple of days ago.

    You need to post this to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general This is the
    64bit Windows newsgroup.

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 20, 2005