    Shinner Guest

    Release date was supposed to be today (August 3)...was it released? Anyone
    got it? None of the B&M stores I checked today had it.
    Shinner, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Shinner

    jayembee Guest

    says...

    > Release date was supposed to be today (August 3)...

    That's old data. REALLY old data.

    > was it released? Anyone got it? None of the B&M stores I checked
    > today had it.

    Disney has pushed it back, and has not rescheduled it yet.

    For future reference, if you think something's supposed to come out
    on a given date, and you can't find a copy in any stores, the best
    thing to do is to check one of the big on-line dealers like Amazon
    or DVD Planet to confirm the release date.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Shinner wrote:
    > Release date was supposed to be today (August 3)...was it released? Anyone
    > got it? None of the B&M stores I checked today had it.

    No, no, you catch on fast, and would you take "Something Wicked This Way
    Comes" in the meantime instead?

    Derek Janssen (probably spring)
    Derek Janssen, Aug 4, 2004
  4. Shinner

    Shinner Guest

    Derek Janssen <> wrote in news:411032c5$0$2815
    $:

    > No, no, you catch on fast, and would you take "Something Wicked This Way
    > Comes" in the meantime instead?

    Ummm.....no ;)
    Shinner, Aug 5, 2004
  5. Shinner

    Shinner Guest

    jayembee <> wrote in

    > Disney has pushed it back, and has not rescheduled it yet.

    yeah, did some googling and found that info....thanks for confirming it.
    Shinner, Aug 5, 2004