DPCPrints - The Amateur Fine Art Photography Community

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John Setzler, Oct 30, 2003.

  1. John Setzler

    John Setzler Guest

    Greetings to the group...

    I would like to take an opportunity to introduce everyone to
    DPCPrints. This website is a great place to buy fine art photography
    at unbelievable prices for the purpose of decortating your home/office
    interiors. This site is made up of a large community of amateur
    photographers who compete in weekly photo competitions. Many of the
    great photos are available for purchase. This is also a great place
    to sell your own work online :)

    My Prints: http://jmsetzler.dpcprints.com

    Entire Group Prints: http://jmsetzler.dpcprints.com/index.php

    There are several thousand prints available here. Take a moment and
    browse the site. Support amateur artists :)

    Thanks :)

    John M. Setzler, Jr.
    Hickory, North Carolina
    http://www.setzler.net