  1. mmenotu

    mmenotu Guest

    My computer will not download anything from the internet! Why??
    mmenotu, May 4, 2008

  2. mmenotu

    John R Guest

    "mmenotu" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My computer will not download anything from the internet! Why??

    Ya know, my crystal ball broke last month and I can't find anyone to fix it.
    Do you know what is wrong with it?

    John R
    John R, May 4, 2008

  3. mmenotu

    Chuck B Guest

    Have you checked for shear in the crystalline matrix?

    That's usually the first thing I look for. Also, if the base says "Made in
    China" you might be using leaded glass.

    Chuck B, May 8, 2008