    How do you open those large video posts that come in loads of posts? When I
    open one it is just full of what looks like rubbish.
    Thanks

    Andy, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Andy

    Gutz Guest

    "Andy" <> wrote in message
    news:tqVxf.3026$...
    > How do you open those large video posts that come in loads of posts? When
    > open one it is just full of what looks like rubbish.
    > Thanks

    Select all of the relevant posts (i.e. 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3) by holding ctrl
    then right click and select 'combine and download' (or something to that
    effect) - presuming OE.
    Gutz, Jan 13, 2006

  3. Andy

    John Holmes Guest

    Andy blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > How do you open those large video posts that come in loads of posts?
    > When I open one it is just full of what looks like rubbish.
    > Thanks

    Whithin a few days, you'll ask us how to avoid all those spam messages.

    --
    Your mother was a stinky bum who achieved orgasm at the local flea market.
    John Holmes, Jan 13, 2006
  4. Andy

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news: John Holmes
    <> wrote:

    > Andy blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> How do you open those large video posts that come in loads of posts?
    >> When I open one it is just full of what looks like rubbish.
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Whithin a few days, you'll ask us how to avoid all those spam
    > messages.

    First step: Drop everything from dizum on the floor.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
    Bert Hyman, Jan 14, 2006
  5. Bert Hyman <> wrote news:Xns974ABC33D7633VeebleFetzer@
    216.250.184.7:

    > John Holmes wrote:

    >> Andy blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> How do you open those large video posts that come in loads of posts?
    >>> When I open one it is just full of what looks like rubbish.
    >>> Thanks

    >> Whithin a few days, you'll ask us how to avoid all those spam
    >> messages.

    > First step: Drop everything from dizum on the floor.

    I agree with this "poast".....;oþ

    @}-}-------Rosee, Feb 22, 2006