    a download after an interruption and I will not need to restart.

    Can anyone help, please?

    Henry.

    HenryV, Jun 14, 2005

  2. HenryV

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:18:36 +0000 (UTC), HenryV wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am looking for a programme (freeware if poss) that will allow me to resume
    >a download after an interruption and I will not need to restart.
    >
    >Can anyone help, please?
    >
    >Henry.

    www.google.com
    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 1,490,000 English pages for

    download manager freeware

    (0.21 seconds)

    Also mentioned a few times in previous posts
    www.tucows.com , like
    http://www.tucows.com/downloads/Windows/Internet/DownloadManagers/

    www.simtel.net

    www.downloads.com

    Me

    why?, Jun 14, 2005

  3. HenryV

    Vanguard Guest

    "HenryV" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for a programme (freeware if poss) that will allow me to
    > resume
    > a download after an interruption and I will not need to restart.

    I remember using FreshDownload back when I had dial-up. I think I tried
    GetRight (but don't remember why I dropped it; maybe it was adware).
    After going to broadband, I haven't needed a download manager.

    Vanguard, Jun 14, 2005
  4. HenryV

    WormWood Guest

    "HenryV" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for a programme (freeware if poss) that will allow me to
    > resume
    > a download after an interruption and I will not need to restart.
    >
    > Can anyone help, please?
    >
    > Henry.

    Use Mozilla. It has a built-in download manager. Besides being the
    bestest browser on the planet.

    WormWood, Jun 14, 2005
  5. HenryV

    Adi Guest

    Free and simple.
    http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/download.htm

    "HenryV" <> je napisal v sporoèilo
    news:d8n3hb$dgu$-infra.bt.com ...

    Adi, Jun 15, 2005
  6. HenryV

    Shep© Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:18:36 +0000 (UTC) He understood Liz1 so well
    "HenryV" <> wrote :

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am looking for a programme (freeware if poss) that will allow me to resume
    >a download after an interruption and I will not need to restart.
    >
    >Can anyone help, please?
    >
    >Henry.

    Star down loader,
    http://www.stardownloader.com/

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,

    Shep©, Jun 15, 2005
  7. HenryV

    HenryV Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks for the tip. Downloaded the software and it works well. And I like
    the price too.

    HenryV, Jun 16, 2005