    JIM Guest

    I am unable to download messages later than 10/27/2004
    Any suggestions ?

    JIM, Oct 31, 2004

  2. JIM

    trout Guest

    JIM wrote:

    > I am unable to download messages later than 10/27/2004
    > Any suggestions ?

    If you are reading this thread, your problem is solved.
    --
    "Whew. Tough one."

    trout, Oct 31, 2004

  3. JIM

    DC Guest

    DC, Oct 31, 2004
  4. JIM

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >|I am unable to download messages later than 10/27/2004
    >| Any suggestions ?

    Sure...I think this is what you need:

    You're using Outlook Express 6. The typical limit of downloads is 300 posts.
    (This newsgroup does that in a day or two.) You can tell OE6 to change
    that...click on Tools, Options then the "Read" tab, then the middle of that
    dialog box has a "Get" section. There is probably a checkmark in front of
    "Get 300 headers at a time". You can raise the limit there, or remove the
    checkmark. Then apply/ok/close (whichever applies) the options dialog box.
    Now, click on the "Headers" button on the toolbar, and it should load in
    more headers.

    WARNING: There may be ten thousand posts or more in some newsgroups.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Nov 1, 2004