    result that everything I do is too slow. Ineed either to cancel
    everything or have access to my account to get rid of the things I
    don't need. Thanks jobabe
    jobabe, Aug 11, 2007

  2. jobabe

    Richard Guest

    "jobabe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I sent you a message yesterday about my downloading of google, but as
    > yet I have received no answer. I have downloaded too much with the
    > result that everything I do is too slow. Ineed either to cancel
    > everything or have access to my account to get rid of the things I
    > don't need. Thanks jobabe

    If you are downloading all of google you should expect it to take a little
    while.
    Richard, Aug 11, 2007

  3. jobabe

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-08-11, jobabe <> wrote:
    > I sent you a message yesterday about my downloading of google, but as
    > yet I have received no answer. I have downloaded too much with the
    > result that everything I do is too slow. Ineed either to cancel
    > everything or have access to my account to get rid of the things I
    > don't need. Thanks jobabe

    How many terrabytes have you got so far? Is your local power-station big
    enough to keep all your computers running? What do Virgin/NTL have to say
    about you using so much bandwidth? If you're trying to create a complete
    'mirror' of everything at Google the task will never end.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 11, 2007
  4. jobabe

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 08:10:26 -0000, jobabe wrote:

    >I sent you a message yesterday about my downloading of google, but as

    No you didn't.

    downloading Group: Google Groups Guide>Google Groups Basics

    jobabe
    I downloded google not realising how much memory I would be using. It
    makes everything I do twice as long. I must admit I did download them
    all because they all looked interesting. How can I cancel the ones I
    wont be wanting in the near future.
    Aug 10, 9:28 am
    From: jobabe
    Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 01:28:48 -0700
    Subject: downloading

    >yet I have received no answer. I have downloaded too much with the

    >result that everything I do is too slow. Ineed either to cancel
    >everything or have access to my account to get rid of the things I
    >don't need. Thanks jobabe

    The rest is just plain silly, pointless and a joke most likely from a
    flamer.

    Me
    why?, Aug 11, 2007
  5. jobabe

    Vanguard Guest

    "jobabe" wrote in message
    > I sent you a message yesterday

    Then post your new messages within that same thread to provide the
    context of your discussion. Why should we have to go searching for your
    other post(s)? If you want to start a new thread then make sure all the
    context is included.

    You sent a message yesterday (to this newsgroup). Do YOU see it? I
    don't.

    > about my downloading of google

    Google is a corporate entity. You can't download them. Google has a
    multitude of technologies, advertising revenue, departments, online
    services like searching and email, along with buildings, computers,
    furniture, and people. You really thought you were going to download
    "everything Google"? So when you are going to download Intel and
    Amsterdam?

    > yet I have received no answer.

    Was your question as vague as this one? Read the following:

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Did your old post ever show up? Did you post it to THIS newsgroup? Do
    YOU see your old post? I don't. Neither does a search at Google Groups
    find a prior post from you in this group
    (http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:jobabe group:24hoursupport.helpdesk).

    > I have downloaded too much with the
    > result that everything I do is too slow.

    Talk to your ISP. Maybe they choose to throttle your abuse of consuming
    excessive bandwidth. Guess you'll have to buy a several thousand more
    max-gigabyte hard drives to continue filling them up with "everything
    Google".

    > Ineed either to cancel everything

    Cancel WHERE?

    > or have access to my account to get rid of the things I
    > don't need.

    WHAT account?

    You know what you are asking about. No one else is there looking over
    your shoulder to see the missing details. Reread your first post in
    this thread. If you were not involved in whatever is your poorly
    described problem, could you figure what you said?

    Again, read the following:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    More carefully cogitate what is that you want to ask and how to ask it.
    Provide the details and context so someone OTHER than you can decipher
    what you are asking. You probably should start a new post rather than
    continue with this thread.
    Vanguard, Aug 11, 2007
  6. jobabe

    nobody > Guest

    jobabe wrote:
    > I sent you a message yesterday about my downloading of google, but as
    > yet I have received no answer. I have downloaded too much with the
    > result that everything I do is too slow. Ineed either to cancel
    > everything or have access to my account to get rid of the things I
    > don't need. Thanks jobabe

    61g2000hsh.googlegroups.com

    Do we need to say any more?

    It's a good remake of the old "downloading the internet" joke tho..
    nobody >, Aug 11, 2007
  7. nobody > wrote:
    > jobabe wrote:
    >> I sent you a message yesterday about my downloading of google, but as
    >> yet I have received no answer. I have downloaded too much with the
    >> result that everything I do is too slow. Ineed either to cancel
    >> everything or have access to my account to get rid of the things I
    >> don't need. Thanks jobabe
    >>

    > 61g2000hsh.googlegroups.com
    >
    > Do we need to say any more?
    >
    > It's a good remake of the old "downloading the internet" joke tho..

    Already enshrined. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups.
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 11, 2007
  8. jobabe

    Plato Guest

    > If you are downloading all of google you should expect it to take a little
    > while.

    :)
    Plato, Aug 11, 2007
  9. jobabe

    clot Guest

    Plato wrote:
    >> If you are downloading all of google you should expect it to take a
    >> little while.

    > :)

    I'm still waiting and getting weally frustrated. I've had the computer
    on for 25 days so far! :))
    clot, Aug 11, 2007
  10. jobabe

    Gordon Guest

    clot wrote:
    > Plato wrote:
    >>> If you are downloading all of google you should expect it to take a
    >>> little while.

    >> :)

    > I'm still waiting and getting weally frustrated. I've had the computer
    > on for 25 days so far! :))

    With Windows? That must be a first.....
    Gordon, Aug 13, 2007