    He has a 4.7 GB Capacity 120 minutes CD.

    How can he transfer the clips from the P.C using the CD copier drive.

    , Sep 18, 2003

  2. Brian H¹© Guest

    said:

    > My son has downloaded a few soccer clips from Kazaa.
    >
    > He wants to transfer / copy them on to a CD.
    >
    > He has a 4.7 GB Capacity 120 minutes CD.
    >
    > How can he transfer the clips from the P.C using the CD copier drive.

    Place your blank DVD disc into the DVD writer, and run your DVD burning
    software.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 18, 2003

  3. slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as
    continued:

    > My son has downloaded a few soccer clips from Kazaa.
    >
    > He wants to transfer / copy them on to a CD.
    >
    > He has a 4.7 GB Capacity 120 minutes CD.

    That's a dvd.

    > How can he transfer the clips from the P.C using the CD copier drive.

    Use a dvd rewriter.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Bebo Guest

    Just burn

    P.S.
    I'v never heard 120 Mb Cd????????????????

    Gruss Beni

    Am Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:31:52 +0100 hat <unknown>
    geschrieben:

    Bebo, Sep 18, 2003
  5. Mad Ad Guest

    1. Thats not a CD, If you only have a CD-RW and you bought a blank dvd
    becasue it said it was longer/bigger then youll have to either buy a DVD
    writer to write 4.5Gb disks or buy a normal 700Mb/80 min CD (around max for
    the CD standard). Best idea, put your son on, he probably can describe what
    you have a little better.

    2. Get another email address, yours isnt very anonymous really is it? NTL
    will give you some more if you look on the site.

    Mad Ad, Sep 19, 2003