    or open a link it doesn't open. Is there something I need to change?

    I am using a Mac.

    , Nov 7, 2003

  2. dantu Guest

    lid wrote:

    > I am using Mozilla 1.5 for Mac and whenever I try to download
    > something or open a link it doesn't open. Is there something I need to
    > change?
    >
    > I am using a Mac.

    Can you provide a link as to something you are trying to download?

    Or a link that doesnt open?

    dantu, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Guest

    I'm having trouble attaching it. it's an adobe pdf file.... that was the
    latest

    dantu wrote:

    > lid wrote:
    >
    >> I am using Mozilla 1.5 for Mac and whenever I try to download
    >> something or open a link it doesn't open. Is there something I need to
    >> change?
    >>
    >> I am using a Mac.
    >>

    > Can you provide a link as to something you are trying to download?
    >
    > Or a link that doesnt open?

    , Nov 7, 2003
  4. dantu Guest

    lid wrote:

    > I'm having trouble attaching it. it's an adobe pdf file.... that was
    > the latest
    >
    > dantu wrote:
    >
    >> lid wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am using Mozilla 1.5 for Mac and whenever I try to download
    >>> something or open a link it doesn't open. Is there something I need
    >>> to change?
    >>>
    >>> I am using a Mac.
    >>>

    >> Can you provide a link as to something you are trying to download?
    >>
    >> Or a link that doesnt open?

    user

    If you please, bottom-post here. That is quote previous
    messages then write your reply such as I have done. Thank you for your
    consideration

    ?? Why are you attaching a file? I requested a url (a link)
    that you are experiencing problems downloading from or a link that
    doesnt open. There is no need to include a pdf file in a message.

    dantu, Nov 7, 2003