    file . It show on the screen its loading in computer but actually not

    Thanx

    ilyas

    ilyas, Apr 8, 2008

  2. ilyas

    ded Guest

    "ilyas" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i have downloading problem in my window vista . I have Pentium iv
    > computer. Whenever i download any program . Its disapear from the
    > screen. Its never showup on the screen. Even i tried to make new
    > folder and saved data in it. It still not downloading even a single
    > file . It show on the screen its loading in computer but actually not
    >
    > Thanx
    >

    > ilyas

    Supply more info, give an example.
    You say it is a program download, you say you created a folder
    for the downloads, so on the site(s) there is a download link or
    do you RIGHT click and select "Save target as.."
    The download dialog appears and you select where to save to?
    Or, for programs when downloading from a site they can initiate
    different windows dialogs, some have the option to open as well
    as save etc.
    You really need to define exactly what you are doing and what
    you are downloading.

    ded, Apr 8, 2008

  3. ilyas

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:41:58 -0500, Lookout <>
    wrote:

    >He needs a basic Windows course at a local college.

    He's a GG'er. Let's work on trying to remove the drool cup first, thne
    we can go for more advanced things, like breathing on his / her own.

    Evan Platt, Apr 8, 2008
  4. ilyas

    Evan Platt Guest

    >"ilyas" <> wrote in message
    >i have downloading problem in my window vista . I have Pentium iv
    > computer.

    Windows Vista on a Pentium 4?

    Evan Platt, Apr 8, 2008
  5. ilyas

    ilyas Guest

    On Apr 8, 3:14 pm, Lookout <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:06:02 -0700, Evan Platt
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:41:58 -0500, Lookout <>
    > >wrote:

    > >>He needs a basic Windows course at a local college.

    > >He's a GG'er. Let's work on trying to remove the drool cup first, thne
    > >we can go for more advanced things, like breathing on his / her own.

    > hahahhaah. Ok..I missed that.
    > And we thought the AOLers were bad.

    Heloo,

    My system problem is still same .I cannt load any sotware application
    from internet in to my Computer. Can u help me Guys.

    Thnzz

    ilyas, Apr 11, 2008
  6. ilyas

    Aardvark Guest

    Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com

    Aardvark, Apr 12, 2008
  7. ilyas

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:30:39 -0500, Lookout wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 01:22:28 GMT, Aardvark <>
    > wrote:

    >>> LOL -- LOOK OUT he is too dangerous. It's mrFilterMan, the old
    >>> *plonk* and *runner*, and he jumped out water! <click>
    >>>
    >>> The old fool wants to give it out, but the old fool can't take the
    >>> heat. The old fool couldn't help fly find a garbage truck in 100
    >>> degree weather, and he drives a garbage truck. He is nothing but a
    >>> washed-up garbage truck driving grease money that was dis-honorably
    >>> discharged out of the Army. <g>

    >>Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

    > I don't even see his silly whining. You can tell a professional troll
    > from an amateur troll because they will continue to go after those who
    > have filtered them months ago.

    He went in my kill file as 'Mr. Arnold' about a year ago, but he does
    still pop up from time to time with other nyms, although his turn of
    phrase and idiosyncratic 'sense of humour' stand out and identify him. I
    don't even need to look at the headers to know it's him.

    Aardvark, Apr 12, 2008
  8. ilyas

    Aardvark Guest

    Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

    Aardvark, Apr 12, 2008
  9. ilyas

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:57:13 -0400, Vista wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:

    >>> Who rattled your cage ho? You should have an ant turn you every way
    >>> but loose. That's the only way you might have some fun,, because
    >>> you're out here on the Internet just a little too much to have a
    >>> personal life.
    >>>
    >>> What you going to do? Are you going to kiss old Lookout's ass too.
    >>> You're doing a fine job -- ass eater.

    >> Do please **** off, Duh-ane.
    >>

    > Ditto to you ho.

    Your attempts at witty repartee prove you're a half-wit, Duh-ane.

    Aardvark, Apr 12, 2008
  10. ilyas

    Aardvark Guest

    Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

    Aardvark, Apr 12, 2008
  11. ilyas

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:30:08 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

    Thinking Duh-wane might STFU or fsck off is like thinking that Jeffrey Dahmer
    might be a really nice guy if it weren't for the "eating people" thing. No
    matter how you slice it, it ain't gonna happen.

    --
    There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
    keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare would

    Mara, Apr 12, 2008
  12. ilyas

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:36:33 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:30:08 GMT, Aardvark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >>Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

    > Thinking Duh-wane might STFU or fsck off is like thinking that Jeffrey
    > Dahmer might be a really nice guy if it weren't for the "eating people"
    > thing. No matter how you slice it, it ain't gonna happen.

    Well, I've always been known for my eternal (or is that infernal?)
    optimism.

    One CAN live in hope :)

    Aardvark, Apr 12, 2008
  13. ilyas

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:40:00 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:36:33 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:30:08 GMT, Aardvark <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>>Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

    >> Thinking Duh-wane might STFU or fsck off is like thinking that Jeffrey
    >> Dahmer might be a really nice guy if it weren't for the "eating people"
    >> thing. No matter how you slice it, it ain't gonna happen.

    >Well, I've always been known for my eternal (or is that infernal?)
    >optimism.

    I like the second. ;)

    >One CAN live in hope :)

    Denial ain't a river in Egypt. Duh-ane is famous for his meltdowns. Over, and
    over, and over...until I finally plonked him because he'd gotten so boring.
    SSDD. <shrug>

    Mara, Apr 12, 2008
  14. ilyas

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:35:22 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >>Well, I've always been known for my eternal (or is that infernal?)
    >>optimism.

    > I like the second.

    Me too :)

    >>One CAN live in hope

    > Denial ain't a river in Egypt. Duh-ane is famous for his meltdowns.
    > Over, and over, and over...

    I've witnessed a few myself. It seems he's been going through another one
    of recent weeks. Maybe his brain was originally designed by Salvador
    Dali :)

    >until I finally plonked him because he'd
    > gotten so boring. SSDD. <shrug>

    Exactly the same reason I sent him to limbo.

    Aardvark, Apr 12, 2008
  15. On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:30:08 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:38:37 -0400, Vista wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout wrote:

    >>> To call him a half wit is an insult to those who truly are half wits.

    >> The only half wit is this stupid racist clown that wants to turn back
    >> the clock in the USA 100 years or more.
    >>
    >> Come on ant eater and kiss his ass ant eater. I know you are cable of
    >> doing it, so pucker-up, because after all, you're just an ass kisser.

    > Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

    You've got something on your shoe, you might want to scrape it off.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit

    Windows Registry is the one basket
    in which M$ put all your eggs.

    William Poaster, Apr 12, 2008
  16. ilyas

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:49:19 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:35:22 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >
    >>>Well, I've always been known for my eternal (or is that infernal?)
    >>>optimism.

    >> I like the second.
    >>

    >Me too :)

    ;)

    >>>One CAN live in hope

    >> Denial ain't a river in Egypt. Duh-ane is famous for his meltdowns.
    >> Over, and over, and over...

    >I've witnessed a few myself. It seems he's been going through another one
    >of recent weeks. Maybe his brain was originally designed by Salvador
    >Dali :)

    Definitely not - Dali's work was art. Duh-ane's brain is more like this:

    http://clagnut.com/photos/242/

    >>until I finally plonked him because he'd
    >> gotten so boring. SSDD. <shrug>

    >Exactly the same reason I sent him to limbo.

    Smart move. Why waste your time? :)

    Mara, Apr 13, 2008
  17. ilyas

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:02:40 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > Definitely not - Dali's work was art. Duh-ane's brain is more like this:
    >
    > http://clagnut.com/photos/242/

    I think you may have hit the nail on the head there :)

    By way of a slight non sequitur, I noticed the following pic on that page:
    <http://clagnut.com/photos/outandabout/geekend/242/>

    An interesting piece of Bronze- or Stone-age art on a hill in South-West
    England. The topsoil was scraped off to expose the limestone underneath
    and the result is the Cerne Abbas giant, suspected of being some sort of
    fertility symbol. Many couples have had sex on the end of his penis (the
    reason for this escapes me at the moment and I can't be bothered
    googling- perhaps for fertility?).

    Aardvark, Apr 13, 2008
  18. ilyas

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 23:52:12 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:30:08 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    >>> The only half wit is this stupid racist clown that wants to turn back
    >>> the clock in the USA 100 years or more.
    >>>
    >>> Come on ant eater and kiss his ass ant eater. I know you are cable of
    >>> doing it, so pucker-up, because after all, you're just an ass kisser.

    >> Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

    > You've got something on your shoe, you might want to scrape it off.

    Thanks, mate. I've done that now. Wondered where the stink was coming
    from.

    Aardvark, Apr 13, 2008
  19. ilyas

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 00:52:13 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:02:40 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >

    >> Definitely not - Dali's work was art. Duh-ane's brain is more like this:
    >>
    >> http://clagnut.com/photos/242/

    >I think you may have hit the nail on the head there :)

    Heh.

    >By way of a slight non sequitur, I noticed the following pic on that page:
    ><http://clagnut.com/photos/outandabout/geekend/242/>
    >
    >An interesting piece of Bronze- or Stone-age art on a hill in South-West
    >England. The topsoil was scraped off to expose the limestone underneath
    >and the result is the Cerne Abbas giant, suspected of being some sort of
    >fertility symbol. Many couples have had sex on the end of his penis (the
    >reason for this escapes me at the moment and I can't be bothered
    >googling- perhaps for fertility?).

    It would ensure conception, they thought. Many interesting tales about it
    online.

    There is also a interactive link at Pompeii there. The amphitheater is a visual
    feast of perfection unto this day.

    But of all the ancient places of myth and magic on earth, this one calls to me
    the most:

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/6jk3xg

    --
    Goodbye, Army, dear old Army of the Potomac. Tattered and torn,
    you are crowned with the victor's laurels at last.
    -- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865

    Mara, Apr 13, 2008
  20. ilyas

    ceedee Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 21:57:13 -0500, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >But of all the ancient places of myth and magic on earth, this one calls to me
    >the most:
    >
    >http://preview.tinyurl.com/6jk3xg

    I've always thought it strange that hardly anyone values the hill
    immediately to it's west, Chalice Hill (from which flows the spring
    that feeds Chalice Well) which has been venerated for far longer and
    is in many ways more mysterious than it's phallic neighbour.
    There's even a theory that the tower would not have been built had it
    not been for Chalice Hill obscurring the view of the tor from the
    Abbey below. ffi:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=DG..._OUFBaz&sig=ecJTWmrmGrqgv0lV0An6uyijzrI&hl=en

    ceedee, Apr 13, 2008