    Any advice/help would be appreciated but bear in mind I'm not a techie, so
    please speak English :)

    Thanks...............Al

    Al Mateus, Aug 18, 2007

  2. Al Mateus

    Mike Easter Guest

    Al Mateus wrote:
    > My default browser is AT&T/Yahoo that comes with my DSL service

    Presumably that is just a rebranded browser which is actually something
    else like IE.

    > but
    > also have IE. Regardless which one I use, I can not download any PDF
    > documents, such as forms from websites. I get a message saying that
    > my browser has encountered a problem and will close.

    When you say 'download' I suspect that you actually mean 'open', which
    is different. When you are exercising your browser in your operating
    system, you are using your computer's resources. When your inefficient
    operating system calls on your inefficient browser to execute an
    inefficient .pdf handling application like Adobe Reader, it is possible
    for all of your resources to be 'used up' and so your browser comes
    unraveled.

    > My system is XP- Home. I have Adobe Acrobat.

    You would use less resources 'at one time' if you would R click the .pdf
    file and save it to disk. Then you would be able to open the .pdf file
    without having your browser open 'all at the same time'. You could also
    open the .pdf file with something more efficient than Adobe, such as
    FoxIt or some other.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 18, 2007

  3. Al Mateus

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Download, unzip and run my free fix tool
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/fixie.zip let me know how it works.

    pcbutts1, Aug 18, 2007
  4. Al Mateus

    Leythos Guest

    In article <fa7a4k$1us$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Download, unzip and run my free fix tool

    Downloads from a PORN HOSTING SITE ARE DANGEROUS to say the least.
    Downloads from any questionable site are dangerous.

    Follow the directions of anyone except someone suggesting you download
    from PCBUTTS 1.com.

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
    3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
    not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
    googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Aug 19, 2007
  5. Al Mateus

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Obsessed Stalker.

    pcbutts1, Aug 19, 2007
  6. Al Mateus

    Leythos Guest

    In article <fa8ebm$vt$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Obsessed Stalker.

    LOL, yea, right - and who has dedicated web site pages and even
    registered a website in my name? And you've got the nerve to call me
    "obsessed"?

    Leythos, Aug 19, 2007
  7. Al Mateus

    pcbutts1 Guest