  1. I keep trying to download my new e-mails but I keep getting a message saying
    that it could not log on to the mail server!

    What can I do to download my e-mails?
    kelly reynolds, Oct 27, 2005

  2. kelly reynolds

    Shep© Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:30:54 GMT If you fall from a tree,leave your
    anger on the branch and then "kelly reynolds"
    <> sent this :

    >I keep trying to download my new e-mails but I keep getting a message saying
    >that it could not log on to the mail server!
    >
    >What can I do to download my e-mails?

    Contact your ISP to see if they are having problems?

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Shep©, Oct 27, 2005

  3. kelly reynolds

    Plato Guest

    kelly reynolds wrote:

    > I keep trying to download my new e-mails but I keep getting a message saying
    > that it could not log on to the mail server!

    Often its just a glitch you have to wait a day or so for your isp to
    fix. A call to your isp usually confirms this, assuming you havent
    changed anything on your system.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Oct 28, 2005