    Thanks in advance.
    Chris

    ---
    Steve & Chris Clark, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Steve & Chris Clark

    -=Chris=- Guest

    === I was minding my own business when Steve & Chris Clark blurted out ===

    > Hi everyone
    > Could someone explain "bandwidth" when it comes to quality etc when
    > downloading music?
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Chris

    Bandwidth is how much data can flow through the connection from any one
    device on a network, to any other device. In regards to quality, the higher
    the quality the music file, the larger the file size is. Following that
    line of thought, you can download higher quality music more quickly with a
    higher bandwidth connection.

    This does not mean that you cannot download higher quality music over a
    lower bandwidth connection, it just means it will take longer.

    Hope this helps,
    Chris

    --
    Ignore the man behind the newsreader
    -=Chris=-, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Steve & Chris Clark

    eck eck Guest

    like the bigger the pipe, the bigger the gush... i think she said that too..

    eck eck, Jun 24, 2003
  4. thanks !

    Steve & Chris Clark, Jun 24, 2003