    I'm using Mozilla 1.7.2.

    Thanks

    Taras

    Taras_96, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Taras_96

    Ranjit Guest

    Taras_96 wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > This might be an obvious question, but how come you can't download
    > more than 2 files at once? For instance, if I receive an e-mail with
    > lots of large photos attached, I would like to right click and save
    > target as for all of them, rather than having to do them one after the
    > other. Any ideas? Can you queue them or do them at the same time?
    > I'm using Mozilla 1.7.2.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Taras

    Not sure, but may be the FlashGot extension would do the trick for u.

    Ranjit, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Taras_96

    Ranjit Guest

    Ranjit wrote:

    > Taras_96 wrote:
    >
    >> Hi everyone,
    >>
    >> This might be an obvious question, but how come you can't download
    >> more than 2 files at once? For instance, if I receive an e-mail with
    >> lots of large photos attached, I would like to right click and save
    >> target as for all of them, rather than having to do them one after the
    >> other. Any ideas? Can you queue them or do them at the same time?
    >> I'm using Mozilla 1.7.2.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Taras

    > Not sure, but may be the FlashGot extension would do the trick for u.

    oops, I check the FlashGot page, seems it needs FF. Not sure if that
    works with Mozilla.
    Sorry !

    Ranjit, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Taras_96

    Kneewax Guest

    Firefox has an extension called "downTHEMall"
    (http://downthemall.mozdev.org/) not sure if it works with Mozilla, but
    its configurable and will download more than two data streams at once.

    Hope this is helpful 'fraid I havent used Mozilla since the early days.

    Kneewax

    History is an illusion caused by the passage of time.
    Time is an illusion caused by the passage of History
    - Wave Harmonic Theory of
    Historical Perception (DNA)

    Make my 'cold' a 'hot' to mail me!

    Kneewax, Feb 4, 2005