    --

    Remove MY PANTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    kerplunKuK, Aug 19, 2003

  2. kerplunKuK

    trout Guest

    kerplunKuK wrote:

    > AVG sometimes finds this virus and sometimes does not. It can't fix
    > it or move it to the virus vault. I have searched the net, and
    > nobody seems to know how to remove it. Can anyone give me any advice.
    >
    > TIA

    Is this an actual virus name? It sounds more like the description of
    a spyware component. Do you use AdAware?
    --
    "Or any other anti spy/trojan?"

    trout, Aug 19, 2003

  3. "kerplunKuK" <> wrote:

    >This is what AVG calls it, and so do some other internet sites.

    Did you read troutbie's post?

    "It sounds more like the description of a spyware component. Do you
    use AdAware? "Or any other anti spy/trojan?""

    >--
    >
    >Remove MY PANTS to reply
    >Victoria Concordia Crescit

    Please sort your sig out. Currently, posters with compliant
    newsreaders responding to your queries have to paste the content below
    it back into the follow-up. It's annoying, and may jeopardise your
    chances of resolving your problems.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003