    Professional, does it have anything on it that might be blocking it. Thanks.
    --
    mrstutman
    =?Utf-8?B?RGViYmll?=, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Is this Windows XP Professional "x64" or Windows XP Professional "x86" also
    known as "32-bit". Its possible that your Firewall is not configured
    properly.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005

  3. I do have the Windows XP Professional 32 bit. How do I configured the
    Firewall on this?
    --
    mrstutman

    =?Utf-8?B?RGViYmll?=, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Its best you post this question in the appropriate newsgroup for Windows XP
    Professional x86 aka 32 bit
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/ using/security/internet/sp2_wfintro.mspx

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 28, 2005