    uauth' output, but there is no downloadable ACL applied on them.

    Best regards
    Igor
    Pseto, Dec 27, 2007

  2. Pseto

    Pseto Guest

    "Pseto" <> wrote in message
    news:fl0j61$bk4$-com.hr...
    > Is there anyone able to provide me with working MS IAS RADIUS server
    > configuration for downloadable ACL? I'm hassling with this whole day and
    > everything that I found googling around doesn't work.
    > I need downloadable ACLs to get my ASA acting as a http proxy. HTTP
    > authentication passes and I see successfully authenticated users in 'show
    > uauth' output, but there is no downloadable ACL applied on them.
    >
    > Best regards
    > Igor

    I found the "solution":) Everything was configured on IAS according to
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283829 but despite of it ACL weren't
    downloaded from IAS to ASA, so in desper I decided to restart IAS service on
    my win2k3 server and voila - it works :)))

    Regards,
    Igor

    --
    P: Dainese FMX hlace po nepopularnoj cijeni:
    http://www.dainese.com/eng/articolo.asp?cat=6&nome=FMX_PANTS&articolo=3769173
    Pseto, Dec 28, 2007

  3. Pseto

    CeykoVer Guest

    "Pseto" <> wrote in message
    > "Pseto" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there anyone able to provide me with working MS IAS RADIUS server
    >> configuration for downloadable ACL? I'm hassling with this whole day and
    >> everything that I found googling around doesn't work.
    >> I need downloadable ACLs to get my ASA acting as a http proxy. HTTP
    >> authentication passes and I see successfully authenticated users in 'show
    >> uauth' output, but there is no downloadable ACL applied on them.
    >>
    >> Best regards
    >> Igor
    >>

    > I found the "solution":) Everything was configured on IAS according to
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283829 but despite of it ACL weren't
    > downloaded from IAS to ASA, so in desper I decided to restart IAS service
    > on my win2k3 server and voila - it works :)))
    >
    > Regards,
    > Igor
    >

    > --
    > P: Dainese FMX hlace po nepopularnoj cijeni:
    > http://www.dainese.com/eng/articolo.asp?cat=6&nome=FMX_PANTS&articolo=3769173

    lol...damned MS
    CeykoVer, Dec 28, 2007