    1
    I am not able to down load my pictures fro the SD card to my computer the system is telling me i don't have the function I have always been able to do this and I have not changed anything in the system or the camera.

    i did go to a grocery store and printed some pictures fromthe SD card do you think this may have done something ?

    sandra, Dec 28, 2008

  2. sandra

    brentcole

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    SD cards are the bomb, when they work.

    My experience has been that SD cards can be reformatted in half a heartbeat by use on another machine. They can also pick up static charges. My suggestion would be to go back to the store where you uploaded previously and see if it works there. If "yes" then format the card on your camara and reinstall on your machine. If "no" then buy a new card. You may also want to try reinstalling the software on your own machine. Install and run AVAST! virus checker at "boot" time as sometimes viruses cause similar problems.
    Good luck,
    Brent

    Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
    brentcole, Dec 28, 2008

  3. sandra

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    I agree whit u, SD card can be fragile sometime. I wish I remembered the program name, but there are utilities that can recover lost file on SD card. Good luck ^^

    technoplume, Jan 9, 2009