download

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by james christie, Nov 10, 2004.

  1. hi how can i change my d/l save as type box (nero showtime file to midi file
    im using opera thanks jc

    james christie, Nov 10, 2004

  2. james christie

    trout Guest

    james christie wrote:

    > hi how can i change my d/l save as type box (nero showtime file to
    > midi file im using opera thanks jc

    Perhaps someone would care to try to help you, had you replied to
    *any* of the people that have tried to help you before, in the
    half-dozen-odd threads that you've posted with this question.
    --
    "You can't make that horse you've led to water drink. But you can sure
    kick him in the nuts for pissing you off."

    trout, Nov 11, 2004