    computer?
    --
    Bill

    mauibill, Dec 16, 2007

  2. mauibill

    Gordon Guest

    "mauibill" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it possible to download a wizard or updates to a cd to used on another
    > computer?
    > --
    > Bill

    a wizard is a way of simply walking through steps to configure some
    function - why would you want to "download" it, even if you could? What are
    you trying to do?

    You can certainly download updates to be burned to a CD to install on a
    computer that has no or a very slow internet access...

    Gordon, Dec 16, 2007

  3. mauibill

    mauibill Guest

    I'm tying to get the wireless network setup wizard to execute. I did a search
    and found it but when I double ckick, nothing really happens. Without it I
    can't access the updates.
    --
    Bill

    mauibill, Dec 16, 2007
  4. Hi
    May be this can Help. http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 16, 2007
  5. mauibill

    mauibill Guest

    Very helpful....I appreciate it. I need to down load the updates on another
    compute and install before the wireless wizard will work.
    Thanks to both of youi
    --
    Bill

    mauibill, Dec 16, 2007