Download Windows Loghorn

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. MCP Nestor Castro wrote:
    > Hello, i want download windows loghorn Beta but not found where
    > download it I wanna help if anybody know please send me the link
    >

    > Thanks

    Are you Fidel's brother? If so, I don't think I want to send you the link.

    --
    Fris "Got any cigars?" beeĀ®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Hello, i want download windows loghorn Beta but not found where download it

    MCP Nestor Castro, Apr 12, 2004

  3. It is on the MSDN downloads.
    If you don't have MSDN you are out of luck--this isn't a warez group.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Apr 12, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in message
    > It is on the MSDN downloads.
    > If you don't have MSDN you are out of luck--this isn't a warez group.

    I can't be sure - it's just a hunch...but I'm guessing that Senor Castro no
    havo el membershipo de MSDN.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 12, 2004
  5. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    no one Guest

    It's LONGHORN...at least in ENGLISH, that is. M$ doesn't
    offer the download of this product in PUNJAB, India.

    no one, Apr 12, 2004
  6. On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:26:16 -0700, "no one"
    <> wrote:

    >It's LONGHORN...at least in ENGLISH, that is. M$ doesn't
    >offer the download of this product in PUNJAB, India.

    Hey

    try http://msdn.microsoft.com and use your legal login to go to
    subscribers content

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Apr 12, 2004
  7. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "...but I'm guessing that Senor Castro no havo el membershipo de MSDN."

    Yeah, but what's the URL? Huh smartypants!!!

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 13, 2004

    Larry Samuels, Apr 13, 2004
  9. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in message

    Yeah, TGP. My friend's wicked smart! How you like them apples?!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  10. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I meant to "Senor Castro('s) no havo el membershipo" site.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 13, 2004
  11. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:O1JazLQIEHA.3840
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > I meant to "Senor Castro('s) no havo el membershipo" site.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/worldwide.aspx says that there is no MSDN site
    for cuba...

    ;)

    --