    Is there an equivalent download site for C#, where I can get all the
    classes, instead of having to access the documentation online all the time?

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?c3luYXBzZQ==?=, Mar 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3luYXBzZQ==?=

    Guest Guest

    In dotnet, there is the ".NET Framework Class Library" that is shared by C#,
    VB.NET, COBOL.NET, etc. You can find GBs of information about this on
    msdn.com

    Here is one location:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...orinetframeworkclasslibraryinvisualstudio.asp

    As for something downloadable, there is the MSDN library that comes bundled
    with Visual Studio.NET. I'm sure the .NET Framework is documented in there
    somewhere. You can access the MSDN documentation from CD or have the option
    to install it to your local HD.

    There are also some thick reference books on the .NET Framework.

    WKidd

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005