  1. I'm downloading Windows 64bit Edition trial. I have LAN internet connection,
    but my transfer rate is somewhere round 4.3 KB/s. Do I have to wait 38 hours
    thought it should take not longer than one or two hour.

    =?Utf-8?B?aW50cmVzdGVk?=, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Try again later. It should MUCH faster. My d/l speed of the trial was about
    500 KB/s.

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Sep 14, 2005

  3. Honestly, that figure is absolutely perverse. Personally, I would wait up to
    a couple of days and try again, something on your connection must be down. I
    had mine out of the 'oven' after 15 min. But I'm not allways that lucky, of
    course. There is also a small wonder of a free downlod manager - LeechGet.
    Get it. And don't forget it!!!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 14, 2005
  4. It really depends on what time of the day you are downloading, early
    mornings, lunch times, and rush hour are always the slow times.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 14, 2005