    then the ISP cuts out and I have to start all over again. I use a 56K
    dial-up connection. Help?

    Thank you,

    anon, Dec 23, 2003

  2. anon

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:16:55 -0500, anon wrote:

    >Can someone suggest a software program that will allow me to "pick up where
    >I left off" on large downloads in the event that my ISP decides to

    Don't use these myself, but you are looking for a 'download manager'
    some sites say they don't work with these types of utils.

    http://tucows.com/manager95_default.html

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Dec 23, 2003

  3. anon

    klkljklkl Guest

    I used to use GetRight, got broadband now so don't need it :D
    "anon" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone suggest a software program that will allow me to "pick up

    where
    > I left off" on large downloads in the event that my ISP decides to
    > disconnect in the middle of strategic downloads? I have a situation now
    > where an online game that I'm addicted to has a patch that takes 4 hours

    > download. It never fails that I get through about 3 hours of the ordeal

    and

    klkljklkl, Dec 23, 2003
  4. anon

    °Mike° Guest

    Download Express
    http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/mpProducts_Detail.asp?id=18

    DL Expert
    http://www.gamehippo.com/free_util/dlexpert.shtml

    Star Downloader
    http://www.stardownloader.com/

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:16:55 -0500, in
    <>
    anon scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 23, 2003

  5. > Can someone suggest a software program that will allow me to "pick up

    http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com/download.htm

    FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Dec 23, 2003