Download Quality DVD Covers

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Ian, Jul 4, 2004.

  1. Ian

    Ian Guest

    DVD Cover Searcher is a windows based program which is designed to find and
    download DVD keep case covers and CD labels.

    Hunting for those DVD covers and CD labels is a thing of the past when you
    own this software.

    No advertising popup to deal with.

    With over 7,000 keep case covers and over 2,300 CD labels available, you are
    sure to find what you are looking for. The online database receives new
    additions on a daily basis

    Version 1.3 has many new features.

    For your FREE trial version please visit http://www.cheapshareware.co.uk

    Visit the online forum at http://www.cheapshareware.co.uk/forum and feel
    free to ask questions

    Sincerely,
    Ian
    http://www.cheapshareware.co.uk
    Ian, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Ian

    Willie B Guest

    "Ian" <> wrote in message
    > DVD Cover Searcher is a windows based program which is designed to find

    and
    > download DVD keep case covers and CD labels.
    >
    > Hunting for those DVD covers and CD labels is a thing of the past when you
    > own this software.
    >
    > No advertising popup to deal with.
    >
    > With over 7,000 keep case covers and over 2,300 CD labels available, you

    are
    > sure to find what you are looking for. The online database receives new
    > additions on a daily basis
    >
    > Version 1.3 has many new features.
    >
    > For your FREE trial version please visit http://www.cheapshareware.co.uk
    >
    > Visit the online forum at http://www.cheapshareware.co.uk/forum and feel
    > free to ask questions
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Ian
    > http://www.cheapshareware.co.uk

    tested it:

    Hellboy - failed
    Elf - Failed
    Godsend - failed

    why bother when www.mega-search.com is free and right up to the minute!!!!

    willieB
    Willie B, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Ian

    Ian Guest

    Hellboy Found 4 Results..

    You are using version 1.3 of the program I take it

    Ian

    Ian, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Ian

    Guest

    On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 00:18:08 GMT, "Willie B" <> wrote:

    >why bother when www.mega-search.com is free and right up to the minute!!!!
    >
    >willieB

    All I could get this site to find for me was the places to buy DVDs, not get
    scans or covers.
    Will it do that?
    Regards Buddy B
    , Jul 15, 2004