    all! they tell me their having system problems etc do
    you know if its an elaborate con?

    Thanks Folks!

    The Real Slim Baby, Aug 2, 2004

  2. The Real Slim Baby

    Plato Guest

    The Real Slim Baby wrote:

    > subscribe and now that I have they seem to have nothing at
    > all! they tell me their having system problems etc do

    Write your credit card company and have them credit your account.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 3, 2004

  3. The Real Slim Baby

    Tim Guest

    "The Real Slim Baby" <> wrote in message news:<EUyPc.54269$>...
    > I was wondering if anyone ever used a site called
    > the downloadplace.com or anything similar its for
    > downloading music and movie files etc you pay a
    > subscription charge and you get unlimited downloads.
    > This particular site allows you to see what music they
    > have to offer which was a large range before you
    > subscribe and now that I have they seem to have nothing at
    > all! they tell me their having system problems etc do
    > you know if its an elaborate con?
    >
    > Thanks Folks!

    I was just about to sign up with this site when I noticed the credit
    card page was not secure - so I'm trying to find the operators of the
    site. They are probably scammers trying to get card numbers. I'll post
    any news here if I find out more.
    Cheers
    Tim

    Tim, Aug 31, 2004