    --
    So there remains a Sabbath keeping for the people of Elohim.
    Hebrews 4:9
    anne busby, Nov 2, 2003

  2. anne busby

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You can turn off the HTML. This is a plain text newsgroup.

    "anne busby" <> wrote in message
    I have been trying to download a web program but it keeps coming back
    unavailable. But I know it is. What can I do? AB

    pcbutts1, Nov 2, 2003

  3. anne busby

    Paul - xxx Guest

    anne busby tried to scribble ...

    > I have been trying to download a web program but it keeps coming back
    > unavailable. But I know it is. What can I do? AB

    That would depend upon the program you want to download, the site you're
    having trouble downloading it from, your Internet settings, your internet
    download manager settings, your firewall, the site you're downloading froms'
    firewall, your ISP (possibly) the program hosts server (possibly) or a
    combination of any or none of the others, but something else entirely .. ;)

    A modicum of further information may help you get a better response.

    --
    Digweed
    .... ;)
    Paul - xxx, Nov 2, 2003