    window does pop up your sits only for 5 sec at most if i try in safe mode i
    always will get an error with any of the programs i got to install.

    Comp info:Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 Version 2002
    =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=, Nov 20, 2005

  2. You appear to have stumbled into the wrong newsgroup, Tim. This newsgroup is
    for 64-bit versions of Windows. Try reposting your question in the
    appropriate newsgroup and you might have better luck. Though you'll need to
    provide some more details, I'm sure, since I have no idea what your problem
    was. But XP Home definitely isn't 64-bit.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 20, 2005