    How do I change this?

    Thanks

    Michael

    Michael Rekas, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Michael Rekas

    mike555 Guest

    ==== when you click on a .wmv file it probably tries to open Windows
    Media Player ......... if you go into firefox tools,options,downloads
    tab, you might be able to change it.... if .wmv isn't listed there
    you might need to get an ext.
    for firefox called "launchy" , it should let you rt. click on the .wmv
    file and use a certain program to view it , or just download the file
    and then open it in whichever program that you have that will play it
    (I use Media Player Classic)===

    mike555, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Hi Mike

    Tried Launchy problem still the same! Thanks for trying. It seems I
    must revert to IE to download such files.

    Regards

    Michael

    Michael Rekas, Mar 13, 2005