    dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs. Got
    to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era wise.
    Cheers susie

    Susie, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Susie

    Alameda Guest

    "Susie" <> wrote in message
    news:_egrf.10393$...
    > hey there everyone seasons greetings.
    > my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
    > music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
    > secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
    > dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs.
    > Got to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era
    > wise.
    > Cheers susie

    Ares and Soulseek and torrents.

    Alameda, Dec 25, 2005

  3. Susie

    S Roby Guest

    >"Susie" <> wrote in message
    >> hey there everyone seasons greetings.
    >> my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
    >> music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
    >> secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
    >> dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs.
    >> Got to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era
    >> wise.
    >> Cheers susie

    Amazon.com have lots & lots of FREE downloads

    S Roby, Dec 25, 2005
  4. Susie

    Richard Guest

    www.allofmp3.com

    Richard, Dec 25, 2005

  5. >

    > www.allofmp3.com

    Looking on the Internet about this site it seems to be illegally run (its
    going thru the courts at the moment as far as I can tell). The songs are
    really cheap, but the site is run from Russia and claims its legal due to
    some dogy copyright type laws in Russia.

    Thanks
    Craig

    Craig Whitmore, Dec 25, 2005
  6. At that very moment, Susie turned to nz.comp and said
    > hey there everyone seasons greetings.
    > my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
    > music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
    > secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
    > dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs. Got
    > to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era wise.

    Step 1: search for the lyrics on google.
    (though some companies want to stop this!)

    Step 2:
    www.cokefridge.co.nz (pop etc)
    www.amplifier.co.nz (NZ Music)

    Note that cokefridge has restrictive DRM so that you must use internet
    explorer and play the songs only with Windows Media Player. (which makes
    it useless to me)

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

    Aaron Lawrence, Dec 26, 2005
  7. Susie

    Mutley Guest

    Aaron Lawrence <> wrote:

    >At that very moment, Susie turned to nz.comp and said
    >> hey there everyone seasons greetings.
    >> my resolution this year is to actually use my cd so I want to download
    >> music. (paid) so people since I haven't done this before what are the best
    >> secure sites to do this from. I also like a good search opt as I usually
    >> dont know the song & artist usually 1 or tother & not always new songs. Got
    >> to get mum & dad car music & their tastes differ from mine time era wise.

    >Step 1: search for the lyrics on google.
    >(though some companies want to stop this!)
    >
    >Step 2:
    >www.cokefridge.co.nz (pop etc)
    >www.amplifier.co.nz (NZ Music)
    >
    >Note that cokefridge has restrictive DRM so that you must use internet
    >explorer and play the songs only with Windows Media Player. (which makes
    >it useless to me)

    Note also that Cokefridge will only allow those stupid enough to use
    IE6 only to access their site.. Excludes all others. Thought such
    marketing arrogance was a thing on the past these days..

    Mutley, Dec 26, 2005