  1. how do you get to download movies files with mozilla i have treid and
    can't figure it out previously i used netscape and winzip and no problem
    now i can't any ideas ?

    @blaststream.com,Maxim ,, Sep 13, 2004

  2. @blaststream.com,Maxim
    , > wrote:

    > how do you get to download movies files with mozilla i have treid and
    > can't figure it out previously i used netscape and winzip and no problem
    > now i can't any ideas ?

    Are you trying to download them to your hard-drive? If so, then hold
    down the Shift key and click

    Andreas

    Panjandrum -- http://www.bartleby.com/61/47/P0044700.html

    To contact me remove the NOSPAM

    Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum, Sep 14, 2004

  3. i didn't make it clear enough i mean the email(newsgroup) try to dl movies

    @blaststream.com,Maxim ,, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum wrote:

    > @blaststream.com,Maxim
    > , > wrote:
    >
    >> how do you get to download movies files with mozilla i have treid and
    >> can't figure it out previously i used netscape and winzip and no
    >> problem now i can't any ideas ?

    > Are you trying to download them to your hard-drive? If so, then hold
    > down the Shift key and click
    >
    > Andreas

    I have a problem with DAP 7. Everytime I try to view a movie
    (QuickTime), DAP 7 always automatically download the movie file. Can you
    help me with this?

    Petrus Ali Saputra, Sep 28, 2004
  5. @blaststream.com,Maxim ,

    .brian. Guest

    On 9/28/2004 6:43 AM Petrus Ali Saputra wrote:
    > Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum wrote:
    >
    >> @blaststream.com,Maxim
    >> , > wrote:
    >>
    >>> how do you get to download movies files with mozilla i have treid and
    >>> can't figure it out previously i used netscape and winzip and no
    >>> problem now i can't any ideas ?

    >> Are you trying to download them to your hard-drive? If so, then hold
    >> down the Shift key and click
    >>
    >> Andreas

    > I have a problem with DAP 7. Everytime I try to view a movie
    > (QuickTime), DAP 7 always automatically download the movie file. Can you
    > help me with this?

    Look in DAP's options, or file associations. Not a Mozilla problem.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm