    be the reason, so can someone tell me what the YES button in the SECURITY
    WINDOW message is all about please...???.....
    All the Best....FRED C

    fredcromer, Jun 20, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "fredcromer" <fred@carpcaughtandnospamplease> wrote:

    > When I try and download stuff from online, I keep getting this
    > message,:"You must click yes in the Security Window",..this has
    > only been happening for 2 days, and it's never asked me
    > before..has anyone got any idea why it's bringing up this
    > message ?? BTW, I'm only downloading a screensaver and say some
    > 'emoticons', which i've never had any probs with in past. Could
    > this be owt to do with the fact that to get some memory back, in
    > Settings,..'Add/Remove programs', I deleted the Networking
    > option, as I don't use more than this PC, and I still can browse
    > internet without anything changing, apart from this new message,
    > but i'm sure this will not be the reason, so can someone tell me
    > what the YES button in the SECURITY WINDOW message is all about
    > please...???..... All the Best....FRED C

    Why did you start a new message? Please reply in the original
    thread.

    Boomer, Jun 20, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    fredcromer Guest

    Well then BOZO, bin me you fag moron MF!!!!

    fredcromer, Jun 20, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    ICee Guest

    fredcromer wrote:
    > When I try and download stuff from online, I keep getting this
    > message,:"You must click yes in the Security Window",..this has only
    > been happening for 2 days, and it's never asked me before..has anyone
    > got any idea why it's bringing up this message ?? BTW, I'm only
    > downloading a screensaver and say some 'emoticons', which i've never
    > had any probs with in past.
    > Could this be owt to do with the fact that to get some memory back, in
    > Settings,..'Add/Remove programs', I deleted the Networking option, as
    > I don't use more than this PC, and I still can browse internet without
    > anything changing, apart from this new message, but i'm sure this
    > will not be the reason, so can someone tell me what the YES button in
    > the SECURITY WINDOW message is all about please...???.....
    > All the Best....FRED C

    Continually posting about the same problem is a great way to enter
    someone's bozo bin. Did you read the response to your original post?
    If not, do so; if yes, respond in that thread.

    ICee, Jun 20, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    ICee Guest

    fredcromer wrote:
    > Well then BOZO, bin me you fag moron MF!!!!

    See my reply in your other thread.

    ICee, Jun 20, 2004
  6. fredcromer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "fredcromer" <fred@carpcaughtandnospamplease> wrote in message
    > > Well then BOZO, bin me you fag moron MF!!!!

    Fred, Fred, Fred...that was totally uncalled for.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jun 20, 2004
  7. fredcromer

    Ionizer Guest

    > Well then BOZO, bin me you fag moron MF!!!!

    Dear Fred:

    You are a self-confessed newcomer to the wonderful world of computing and,
    by extension, to Usenet. You should really try to pay attention to
    feedback from others regarding proper netiquette, and you should certainly
    never be rude. If you ignore comments from others about such things as
    repeatedly starting new threads on the same topic, etc., and then follow
    up with a rude response, the sky will not fall by any means. But you will
    find that your future questions mysteriously begin to generate very few
    never even saw your question in the first place, having plonked you long
    ago.

    Do you know what "plonk" means? Really?

    I say and ask this in order to be helpful to you.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jun 20, 2004
  8. > When I try and download stuff from online, I keep getting this message,:"You

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672315327/qid=1087761801
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1575211815/qid=1087761994
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672315939/qid=1087761994

    Alexander Rogge, Jun 20, 2004
  9. fredcromer

    °Mike° Guest

    I think I'll add you, as well. Jeez, what a moron.

    On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:54:38 +0100, in
    <40d5d5f4$>
    fredcromer scrawled:

    --