    dl a large file and the site recommends headlight software or getright,
    neither of which I have heard of. Last time I had one it was gozilla... but
    I've heard that is a bad one now.
    Dairy Queen, Jan 23, 2005

  2. Dairy Queen

    samuel Guest

    "Dairy Queen" <> wrote in
    news:csuv1l$1gol$:

    > I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good dl manager? I
    > am trying to dl a large file and the site recommends headlight
    > software or getright, neither of which I have heard of. Last
    > time I had one it was gozilla... but I've heard that is a bad
    > one now.

    DLExpert
    samuel, Jan 23, 2005

  3. Dairy Queen

    Dairy Queen Guest

    "samuel" <> wrote in message
    > "Dairy Queen" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good dl manager? I
    >> am trying to dl a large file and the site recommends headlight
    >> software or getright, neither of which I have heard of. Last
    >> time I had one it was gozilla... but I've heard that is a bad
    >> one now.

    > DLExpert

    thanks... I will give it a shot.
    Dairy Queen, Jan 23, 2005
  4. Dairy Queen

    samuel Guest

    "Dairy Queen" <> wrote in

    > "samuel" <> wrote in message
    >> "Dairy Queen" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good dl manager? I
    >>> am trying to dl a large file and the site recommends headlight
    >>> software or getright, neither of which I have heard of. Last
    >>> time I had one it was gozilla... but I've heard that is a bad
    >>> one now.

    >> DLExpert

    > thanks... I will give it a shot.

    welcome it's an oldie but goodie not pretty to look at but
    less bloatware and it works
    samuel, Jan 23, 2005
  5. Dairy Queen

    Dairy Queen Guest

    "samuel" <> wrote in message
    > "Dairy Queen" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "samuel" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Dairy Queen" <> wrote in

    >>> DLExpert

    thanks... I will give it a shot.

    > welcome it's an oldie but goodie not pretty to look at but
    > less bloatware and it works

    It working is all I care about. The dl is over 3 mil kb, and I can get past
    800 thousand.
    Dairy Queen, Jan 23, 2005
  6. Dairy Queen

    Dairy Queen Guest

    can't that is :)

    Dairy Queen, Jan 23, 2005
  7. "Dairy Queen" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good dl manager? I am trying

    > dl a large file and the site recommends headlight software or getright,
    > neither of which I have heard of. Last time I had one it was gozilla...

    but
    > I've heard that is a bad one now.

    Use GetRight by Headlight and forget about your troubles
    Volodymyr Danishevskiy, Jan 23, 2005