    * No adware

    Thanks,

    alan.
    DigiAl, Jun 21, 2004

  2. DigiAl

    Parko Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:29:10 +0100, DigiAl wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I hope someone can recommend a freeware downloadload manager for me, all i
    > need (apart from the usual) are these features:
    >
    > * 'Open when downloaded' switch
    > * Use multiple url's per download
    > * Split download into little segmants and download those at the same time
    > * No adware
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > alan

    Filezilla for Windows. Mind you I tend to use KGet for Linux.
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla/
    Bookmark Sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/ Even Microsoft is releasing
    free Open Source stuff there now

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345
    Parko, Jun 21, 2004

  3. DigiAl wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I hope someone can recommend a freeware downloadload manager for me, all i
    > need (apart from the usual) are these features:
    >
    > * 'Open when downloaded' switch
    > * Use multiple url's per download
    > * Split download into little segmants and download those at the same time
    > * No adware
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > alan.

    Try Getright. Excellent software, not free but worth paying the pittance for
    if you like it.

    www.getright.com
    Michael Thompson, Jun 21, 2004