    manager appears, stating it couldnt handle the download - so i have to
    'save target link as...' in order to start a download. Anyone knows how
    to make things working again properly?
    Orlando, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Orlando

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Orlando wrote:

    > Some time ago, i have installed a download manager from fresh devices.
    > I've uninstaled it, and downloading worked normally again with IE. Now,
    > i am using mozilla, but when i click on a download link, this download
    > manager appears, stating it couldnt handle the download - so i have to
    > 'save target link as...' in order to start a download. Anyone knows how
    > to make things working again properly?

    What download manager? Not at all sure what you mean by "from fresh
    devices."

    --
    Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Ed Mullen <> spake thusly:
    > Orlando wrote:
    >
    >> Some time ago, i have installed a download manager from fresh devices.
    >> I've uninstaled it, and downloading worked normally again with IE. Now,
    >> i am using mozilla, but when i click on a download link, this download
    >> manager appears, stating it couldnt handle the download - so i have to
    >> 'save target link as...' in order to start a download. Anyone knows how
    >> to make things working again properly?
    >>

    > What download manager? Not at all sure what you mean by "from fresh
    > devices."

    He's talking about the download manager available from...
    http://www.freshdevices.com/

    --
    A good summary of my beliefs:
    http://www.upci.org/doctrine