    Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ?
    Regards
    Andrey

    sdandrey, Feb 16, 2010

  2. sdandrey

    Steve Foster Guest

    sdandrey wrote:

    >Hi
    >I purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago.
    >today i have problems with operation system and i must reinstall it, but i
    >can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 .
    >Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ?

    There aren't any legitimate ones.

    You should contact Microsoft Fulfillment to see if they can supply
    replacement media.

    --
    Steve Foster
    ------------

    Steve Foster, Feb 16, 2010

  3. sdandrey

    The Sizzler Guest

    "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:

    > Do you think that's legal? I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being available
    > for free......even without the key.

    Just shows how much of an idiot you are! There was a download link. I used
    to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.

    If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!

    The Sizzler, Feb 19, 2010
  4. sdandrey

    dam Guest

    "The Sizzler" <> wrote in message

    > "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:
    >
    >> Do you think that's legal? I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being
    >> available
    >> for free......even without the key.
    >>

    > Just shows how much of an idiot you are! There was a download link. I
    > used
    > to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.
    >
    > If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!

    Hmmm, maybe you're thinking of the trial version which was downloadable for
    free but expired like 5 years ago. So take your own advice, douche.

    dam, Feb 19, 2010
  5. On 2010-02-19 16:25, dam wrote:

    > Hmmm, maybe you're thinking of the trial version which was downloadable for
    > free but expired like 5 years ago. So take your own advice, douche.

    There is an XP x64 image on Technet and MSDN that's still available.
    However, those that were around at the end of the XP x64 Beta era were
    offered an exchange of XP 32-bit for a copy of XP x64. During that
    time-frame there was a link to the .ISO image floating around. I had
    kept it until recently because people used to ask for the link from time
    to time. It was not for the Trial edition. It was for the full OEM
    package.

    Bobby Johnson, Feb 19, 2010
  6. sdandrey

    The Sizzler Guest

    "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:

    > "The Sizzler" <> wrote in message
    > > "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Do you think that's legal? I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being
    > >> available
    > >> for free......even without the key.
    > >>

    > > Just shows how much of an idiot you are! There was a download link. I
    > > used
    > > to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.

    > Don't claim to think, no one is going to believe you.
    >
    > > If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!

    > What are you going to be when you grow up? FOAD.
    >

    > .

    I certainly don't intend to be retarded like you!

    The Sizzler, Feb 23, 2010