    I do not have any programe running apart from the usual Zonealarm anf
    Kaspersky AV.

    any suggestion.

    hEE Hee, Feb 1, 2004

  2. On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:26:09 +0000, hEE Hee wrote:

    > Hi.
    > I wan to download a file from a website.
    > I get an error msg that "100 download per day! you download limit is
    > exceed for this IP for today try tomorrow"
    > then another msg under the above
    > "Remember to disable any software that would disable "REFERER" as this
    > will prevent you from downloading from our site"
    > I do not have any programe running apart from the usual Zonealarm anf
    > Kaspersky AV.
    >
    > any suggestion.

    Try again later.

    --
    Michael Turner

    michael turner, Feb 1, 2004

  3. In article <hTcTb.15369$>,
    id says...
    > Hi.
    > I wan to download a file from a website.
    > I get an error msg that "100 download per day! you download limit is
    > exceed for this IP for today try tomorrow"
    > then another msg under the above
    > "Remember to disable any software that would disable "REFERER" as this
    > will prevent you from downloading from our site"
    > I do not have any programe running apart from the usual Zonealarm anf
    > Kaspersky AV.

    If they're blocking by IP you could have to wait for ages depending on
    how many other machines connect through the same proxy as you.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 1, 2004
  4. hEE Hee

    LO&MsLO Guest

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:26:09 -0000, "hEE Hee"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi.
    >I wan to download a file from a website.
    >I get an error msg that "100 download per day! you download limit is
    >exceed for this IP for today try tomorrow"
    >then another msg under the above
    >"Remember to disable any software that would disable "REFERER" as this
    >will prevent you from downloading from our site"
    >I do not have any programe running apart from the usual Zonealarm anf
    >Kaspersky AV.
    >
    >any suggestion.

    Try clearing your cache and try again

    LO&MsLO, Feb 2, 2004