    Documents is it ok to delete them, or should l leave well enough
    alone? Many Thanks!
    Aggie
    Agnes L., Jun 30, 2004

  2. Agnes L.

    bearman Guest

    "Agnes L." <> wrote in message
    news:eek:KoEc.77102$...
    > Once l've installed the programs from my download folder in My
    > Documents is it ok to delete them, or should l leave well enough
    > alone? Many Thanks!
    > Aggie

    Unless you'e running out of hard drive space, keep 'em. You may have to
    reinstall if something goes wrong. If you get a later edition, then delete
    the first one.

    Bearman
    bearman, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Agnes L.

    Agnes L. Guest

    "bearman" <> wrote in message

    | "Agnes L." <> wrote in message
    | > Once l've installed the programs from my download folder in My
    | > Documents is it ok to delete them, or should l leave well enough
    | > alone? Many Thanks!
    | > Aggie
    | >

    | Unless you'e running out of hard drive space, keep 'em. You may have to
    | reinstall if something goes wrong. If you get a later edition, then
    delete
    | the first one.
    |
    | Bearman

    Thanks Bearman! Have ample drive space so l'll keep them until, as you
    sugested, a later edition comes along.
    Aggie.
    Agnes L., Jun 30, 2004
  4. Agnes L.

    olfart Guest

    "Agnes L." <> wrote in message

    > "bearman" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "Agnes L." <> wrote in message
    > | > Once l've installed the programs from my download folder in My
    > | > Documents is it ok to delete them, or should l leave well enough
    > | > alone? Many Thanks!
    > | > Aggie
    > | >

    > | Unless you'e running out of hard drive space, keep 'em. You may have to
    > | reinstall if something goes wrong. If you get a later edition, then
    > delete
    > | the first one.
    > |
    > | Bearman
    >

    > Thanks Bearman! Have ample drive space so l'll keep them until, as you
    > sugested, a later edition comes along.
    > Aggie.

    Or burn them to a CDR. Comes in handy if you ever have problems and need to
    do a clean reinstall.
    olfart, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Agnes L.

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    >Or burn them to a CDR. Comes in handy if you ever have problems and need to
    >do a clean reinstall.

    That's what I always do, but I burn mine to a CD-RW disc.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Agnes L.

    Global_Killa Guest

    "olfart" <> wrote in message

    > "Agnes L." <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "bearman" <> wrote in message
    > > |
    > > | "Agnes L." <> wrote in message
    > > | >

    > > | Unless you'e running out of hard drive space, keep 'em. You may have

    > > | reinstall if something goes wrong. If you get a later edition, then
    > > delete
    > > | the first one.
    > > |
    > > | Bearman
    > >

    > > Thanks Bearman! Have ample drive space so l'll keep them until, as you
    > > sugested, a later edition comes along.
    > > Aggie.
    > >

    > Or burn them to a CDR. Comes in handy if you ever have problems and need

    > do a clean reinstall.

    I have all my software on another hard drive, just incase I need to do a
    clean install :)

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk